Danica Page has awarded us with The Versatile Blogger award. Thank you so much Danica, I really appreciate your time! I've also tried to no avail to track down the creator of this award but they have absolutely made our day, even anonymously. If you've had better luck tracking them down, send me an email so I can credit them as well. ;)
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 15 other bloggers.
Fun Facts about us(Caressa and Rae):
1. My favorite character, ever, is Elphaba (I mean, who doesn't love her?)(from Wicked by Gregory Maguire).
2. I have no canines(in my mouth, not the dogs ;) )! This usually shocks people, but it's true. I have had no end of trouble with the teeth in my mouth.
3. I'm also an aspiring writer, although I'll try not to bore you with it. ;)
1/2. I enjoy reading... anywhere, anytime, all of the time!
1. I have dreams of dancing with Jace (from the Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare) at a ball.
2. I hate suckers that have tootsie rolls or bubblegum inside (they freak me out!).
3. In my spare time I love to watch cats; they're hilarious.
1/2. I enjoy reading... with loud music on; it helps me to cut out the world.
And, of course, here comes the difficult part: awarding this award to 15 other bloggers! I follow so many it's going to be difficult to chose. I'll try not to award this to someone who's already received it.
1. The YA sisterhood- a more popular, but one of my favorite blogs. ;)
2. Megan's Book Blog- although Megan doesn't blog very regularly, she is, to this date, one of my favorite book bloggers.
3. The Cheap Reader- Although this isn't strictly a book blog, Alison has some really great thoughts.
4. Pen to Paper- I can't resist adding this blog. I love Dani's blog.
5. Stiletto Storytime
6. My Art Portfolio... Picture a Day- This is one actually hosted by a good friend of mine. Although it's not a book blog, I love watching the progress of this piece. Grats, Rachel. ;)
7. Opps... Wrong Cookie- A blog hosted by a group of librarians; it's really interesting.
8. The Paperback Heart- I do love this blog. :P
9. Book Briefs- a super cute blog. ;)
10. My Shelf Confessions- I hate to re-award April, but I couldn't resist!
11. The Writing Wonderland
Hmmm, I find that many of my favorite blogs (that aren't too popular) are already awarded...
I guess I've come up short guys. I want to say that I would love to award The Sagacity Quest and Danica's page as well, although both have already received the award already. Thanks so much everyone!!